Sunday, November 20, 2005

Circle of Historical events

Have you ever noticed that life has a funny way of repeating its own history? Well it does in my life. It seems I have a hard time learning from my own mistakes. There is a circle that continues to go around and around and unless you break the historical cycle then it will always continue to follow the same pattern. But I have faith that I have finally broken one of my circles. This is a great accomplishment since this one particular circle has caused me much grief for 6 years. Although I know I said this circle is broken, I suppose I should take that back and say that it is fractured and will be broken very soon. You see, I don't want to prematurely celebrate until I have some hard confirmed evidence that it is definately broken. But I am happy never-the-less that it isn't going to repeat itself in my life again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home