Sunday, November 20, 2005

Kids are...

My kids really are great kids. I just wish sometimes I could duplicate myself to accomodate thier needs. One child wants something in one place while the other yells for me to do something completely different. If things were easy, I would think something were wrong.
At times when all is quiet in the house, I am wondering what they are into. When I walk in the baby's room and she is fast asleep I sometimes just sit and watch her. She is so peaceful and innocent. Those times I am so thankful to have my children. And then there are the times when I think I am such a horrible mother because I just want them to be quiet for 5 minutes. I know there are others out there like me that need more than 2 hands and earplugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home