Thursday, December 15, 2005

Misinterpretation

Do you ever just read into something someone says way too much? I do this all the time. It seems to get me into more trouble than it is worth. So I think I am just going to stop talking to people. LOL No I guess that isn't an option now is it? Maybe I do this as a protective measure. If people would just say what they mean when they are talking to you then this wouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't have to try to figure out what they mean and in doing this I read too much into what they are saying. So people...When talking to someone about anything...Not just important things, you should just say what you mean. You can do this without hurting someone's feelings...Or if their feelings do get hurt...Maybe they needed to. Maybe they needed to get hurt so they could fix whatever the problem was in the first place.
So again I say to you...Just say what you mean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home